HOW IS YOUR BUSINESS TRANSFORMING TO MEET CUSTOMER DEMANDS?
Whether it’s Analytics, Big Data, or Customer Success, let SIS provide an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solution to power your strategic initiatives so you can focus on your business.
Our IaaS Offerings
Secure, multi-tenant IaaS hosted in SIS’ SSAE-16, SOC2 data center, a 3rd party data center or from a 3rd party provider
Shared assets including hardware and software
Flexible Consumption Models: Pay as you go, Allocation Pool, Reservation Pool
Various connectivity and firewall configuration options into your private networks
IBM Bluemix, AWS and Azure available
Purpose built cloud infrastructure including compute, storage, network and security equipment
Enterprise security “behind” customer firewall or with dedicated security appliances
Customized automation and integration capabilities
On customer prem, Tier 3 partner or any third-party data center
Composed of two or more clouds that remain unique entities but are bound together, offering the benefits of multiple deployment models.
Utilize with AWS, Azure or IBM Bluemix
Need help deciding which Iaas offering is best for you?
Our experienced engineers, project managers and operations teams are here to provide collaborative, professional support every step of the way.
WHY CHOOSE SIS AS YOUR IAAS SOLUTION?
- Easy to work with team providing "white glove" support
- Shift focus to your core-competencies and strategic initiatives
- Increased agility for the business to test and develop new products (apps) and services
- Flexible consumption and cost models
- Rapid elasticity, measured service, broad network access, resource pooling
- Increased security controls and compliance standards
- Monitoring and management of the environments ensure uptime and availability to meet service levels.
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery – streamlined implementation of secondary or tertiary site
- Cloud Management Portal for automation & orchestration