Data Storage Management:
Manage Your Ever-Growing Data
Over the last decade, we’ve seen data growth explode. Gartner predicts an 800 percent increase in data storage by 2020.* Storage infrastructures must be responsive and resilient — but also affordable. SIS makes this easy with our comprehensive, fully managed data protection and application recovery services.
These storage management solutions significantly improve system recovery time, unchain bandwidth and satisfy key regulatory requirements you may need at audit time. SIS storage engineers work with you to assess your environment by identifying strategies to lower your storage costs and prevent threats.
SIS storage management services include:
- Requirements for RPO (Recovery Point Objective) and RTO (Recovery Time Objective);
- Backup management, offsite backup, vaulting and SAN management;
- Point or full data replication;
- Recovery and failover/failback testing.
* Source: CIO.com blog by Calvin Zito, March 2011.