SIS Managed Solution Center (MSC) Facilities
Today’s business systems must be available on demand 24x7x365. Organizations are depending on the latest technology to help differentiate them in the marketplace, reduce their TCO and provide peace of mind. The SIS Managed Solution Center (MSC) is a world-class data center that offers clients the latest advancements in infrastructure, network secruity, hosting and cloud solutions. Customer service and support serve as the foundation of our business philosophy, and we proudly include the following features with every offering:
- Tier 3, N + 1, dual redundant power, SSAE 16 certified data center.
- 16, 460-square-foot facility.
- Project manager to oversee your account.
- Certified engineer support team.
- 24 x 7 onsite Network Operations Center (NOC).
- Multiple layers of physical security.
- Fully redundant, multi high speed bandwidth carriers.
- Single tenant facility, owned and occupied by SIS.
- Cloud training rooms.
- Recovery workspace.
- Secure server, storage and network integration build room.