From Social Networks and Blogs, to Web Conferencing and Instant Messaging
As budgets shrink and executives are charged to do more with less, increasing productivity without increasing costs becomes imperative.
Management must prove the cost-versus-benefit or develop-versus-buy analysis. At SIS, we know what it takes to implement and optimize the most efficient, collaborative technologies to economize resources of scale. Experience proves that everyone achieves more productivity when they can easily connect, collaborate and innovate.
Find a strategy to achieve all three, and you’ll successfully improve business results across all departments and roles. SIS enables organizations to increase productivity and establish a real competitive advantage through innovative communications and collaboration technologies. We assist clients in selecting, designing and deploying collaboration software solutions where users come to connect, collaborate and innovate.
The SIS project leaders are proficient in multiple technologies to suit a variety of needs, whether you’re partial to Microsoft, IBM or Open Source. Our unique approach allows us to architect solutions that fit your current environment as well as options outside the norm. SIS’ goal is to foster a smooth and efficient pathway to implementation.
The SIS software and consulting team brings deep expertise and support in a broad range of collaborative solutions, from social networks and blogs, to web conferencing and instant messaging. We ensure security for your email systems, portals and applications.
The SIS collaboration solution portfolio includes:
- Enabling immediate access to information through personalized portals;
- Implementing email platform upgrades, migrations and health checks;
- Implementing connectors and interfaces for mobile email, calendars and applications;
- Installing and upgrading secured, real-time instant chat and conferencing;
- Implementing and training collaborative development environments for Java, .Net and Power.
- Portal, Domino, SameTime, Connections, Quickr
- Sharepoint, Exchange, Lync
- Rational Team Concert
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server