SIS Infrastructure Management
SIS’ expertise in multiple technologies and disciplines coupled with our ability to see beyond “canned” best practices and provide customized solutions to fit individual environments empowers us to deliver business needs-driven flexibility for all of the solutions we provide.
SIS infrastructure management solutions provide deployment management strategies for desktop management, storage management, email and instant messaging, along with a variety of other applications to support your organization’s business goals while better predicting future capacity needs. We offer customers best practice recommendations to fit specific environments by offering best in class technologies and tool sets.
SIS Streamlines Your Infrastructure Management Through:
- Creating, consolidating and troubleshooting directory structures.
- Providing solutions for desktop management.
- Optimizing storage management.
- Implementing e-mail and instant messaging best practices.
- Clustering, troubleshooting and optimizing Web application servers.
Key Infrastructure Management Technologies:
- SCCM, AD, Exchange, Lync
- TEM (Big Fix)
- Domino, Sametime, WAS
- TSM, Optim
- IBM Web Content Manager