Cisco UCS Two-Day Test Drive
Want to take Cisco UCS for a test drive? SIS has the keys!
The Cisco Unified Computing System family of products is a next-generation computing solution based on industry-standard technologies and innovative management concepts. Cisco UCS redefines the way data centers will use and deploy compute resources, while reducing management overhead and increasing efficiency.
SIS, in conjunction with Cisco, is proud to host an exclusive two-day Cisco UCS overview course that details the architecture of the Cisco UCS and how it can be deployed to increase compute density, reduce the cabling, power and cooling burdens, and accelerate server provisioning in both virtualized and non-virtualized environments.
The course includes hands-on labs to demonstrate the deployment and management of compute resources in a Cisco UCS environment. It is designed for data center and system architects, network administrators, and systems administrators.
- Discuss challenges in the Data Center today
- Describe the Cisco Unified Computing System
- Explain how Intel Xeon chipsets help enable highly available, easily maintained servers
- Describe the benefits of the Unified Fabric
- Explain the architecture and benefits of the Cisco UCS Extended Memory and Network Virtualization architectures
- Explain the purpose and use of Service Profiles in the Cisco UCS deployment and operations model
- Describe the architecture for compute node LAN and SAN connectivity
- Describe the high availability features in a Cisco UCS environment
- Describe how to create Service Profiles
- Describe how to manage Service Profiles
****NOTE: Due to the unique nature of this course, registrations may need to be limited at 2-3 seats per company. The recommended audience is Technical Decision Makers.
- 04/11/2013 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- SIS Louisville
2000 Warrington Way, Suite 170
Louisville, KY 40222
- Cisco UCS
Bookings5 of 12 available spaces have been booked.
Bookings are closed for this event.